Cutting down trees in Animal Crossing is a great way to get some quick and easy money, as well as clear some space to build new houses, shops, and more. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you how to cut down trees quickly and efficiently in Animal Crossing.
Checkout this video:
In Animal Crossing, one of the things you can do is cut down trees. This can be helpful if you want to clear some space to build something, or if you just want to get rid of a tree that’s in your way. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cut down trees in Animal Crossing.
1. First, find a tree that you want to cut down. Once you’ve found a tree, walk up to it and press the ‘A’ button on your controller.
2. This will bring up a menu with various options. Select the ‘Chop Down Tree’ option by pressing the ‘A’ button again.
3. At this point, your character will start chopping down the tree. You’ll need to keep pressing the ‘A’ button to continue chopping until the tree is felled.
And that’s all there is to it! Once you’ve chopped down a few trees, you’ll be an expert at it in no time.
What You Need
Before you start chopping down trees, you need to make sure you have the proper tools. In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you need the following items:
-An axe (either a flimsy axe or a stone axe)
-A ladder (if your tree is taller than you are)
-A stool (if your tree is taller than your ladder)
-A wetsuit (optional, but recommended if you plan on swimming in the ocean afterwards)
Once you have all of your tools, you’re ready to start chopping down trees!
Are you looking to expand your home’s property in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Or maybe you’re just hoping to spruce up your island’s landscape with some nifty landscaping? One way or another, you’re going to need to know how to cut down trees in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Fortunately, the process is pretty straightforward. All you need is an axe, and you can get chopping. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of cutting down trees step-by-step, so you can get started on your new project as soon as possible.
To cut down a tree in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, simply follow these steps:
1. Equip your axe by pressing ‘A’.
2. Walk up to the tree you want to chop down and press ‘A’ again.
3. Keep pressing ‘A’ until the tree falls over.
4. Voila! The tree is now chopped down and ready to be removed from your island.
There are a few things to keep in mind when cutting down trees in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. For one, if there are any buildings or other obstacles in the way of where you want the tree to fall, it won’t fall straight down – it will fall over in whichever direction has the most clearance. Also, if there are any animals nearby, they may get scared and run away when you start chopping – so be aware of your surroundings before you get started.
After reading this guide, you should now know how to cut down trees in Animal Crossing. Remember to use your ax properly and be careful not to harm any villagers! With practice, you’ll be a pro at chopping down trees in no time.